Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site (YouTellYours.com), you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nedulous Productions LLC’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nedulous Productions LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nedulous Productions LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Class Bookings, Refunds & Cancellations.
- Classes booked on this site are presented in good faith and we will do everything reasonable to ensure that classes are delivered as described.
- In addition for ‘Start Storytelling‘ or beginner group classes:
- If we have to cancel a class you will be able to either reschedule on to a subsequent class or obtain a refund;
- Prior to 2 weeks before the first class, you may reschedule onto a subsequent class where there is space available, or obtain a refund less a $50 fee.
- For cancellations within 2 weeks of the first class no refund is applicable and any rescheduling will be totally at our discretion;
- There will be no ‘make up’ classes if you are unable to attend a class, however at our discretion we will always try to ensure you have access to all materials and are supported in your studies; and
- Class fees are not transferrable.
- In addition for ‘Keep Storytelling‘ or Private Tuition classes:
- If we have to cancel a class you will be able to reschedule on to a subsequent class;
- We require at least 24 hours notice if you are unable to attend your scheduled class, otherwise any ‘make-up’ sessions will be at our discretion; and
- Class fees are not transferrable.
- If you purchased through Coursehorse, then our Refund & Cancellation policy applies to your purchase. If you are entitled to a refund, or have any questions, please contact Coursehorse here.
- By booking a class you agree that, unless otherwise notified, Nedulous Productions LLC will be granted use of your name, image and video or audio of your developed stories in promotional materials. You will always own your story.
- The materials on Nedulous Productions LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Nedulous Productions LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nedulous Productions LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Nedulous Productions LLC is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the content you provide, or any consequences of the distribution of your content.
In no event shall Nedulous Productions LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nedulous Productions LLC’s Internet site, even if Nedulous Productions LLC or a Nedulous Productions LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nedulous Productions LLC’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nedulous Productions LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nedulous Productions LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nedulous Productions LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nedulous Productions LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nedulous Productions LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nedulous Productions LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Thanks to http://www.bennadel.com/coldfusion/privacy-policy-generator.htm for these T&C’s.